I have fully jumped on the bandwagon of needing an iPhone. While we were home instead of doing pre-paid for three months we went ahead and got a contract with AT&T and iPhones. I loved my iPhone but of course had to give it up when we came back. I have the best husband in the world who stood in line on base to get me an iPhone once they were introduced here but that night he couldn't get one since I was the only one who could do anything with our account. Now I have my japanese iPhone and am loving it. I get a lot accomplished or I shoudl say a lot read while Jacob nurses. I read other people's blogs, check facebook, look for recipes, and read about baby things.
With this new found abilitty to surf the web while nursing I happend across Shabby Blogs this week. I found my new lay out and header there. I added the picture using Photoshop 7.0 and text with Paint Shop Pro. I'm not sold on the picture so this weekend we will be attempting another picture but it was the best I could find that fit for the time being.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment