Saturday, June 27, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday...a little late

I've been so busy trying to set up our shutterfly webpage with pictures of Jacob that I used nap time yesterday to try to load more pictures. I only got done with October and November. Our little boy has had about 15,000 pictures taken in his first 9 months! So, it is taking a lot of time to go and pick out the ones I like the most to share with our family back home who have only seen Jacob once or twice!

We took some pictures in Jacob's robe for Jon's email and this is what I got when I said the word "Daddy"


This is Jacob watching Jon read him books on the computer. He misses his Daddy. I'm so glad we got a chance to actually record Jon before he left this time. Jacob can be anywhere in our apartment and if I turn the volume up on the computer and start a video he gets to the office quickly and he is usually out of breath!


We said goodbye to Jacob's swing this week. We sold it for $60 and it is actually on it's way to England. That is the next duty station for the family that bought it from us!! I had to take one last picture of him in it!