Thursday is commissary day! I don't know why but I had decided that thursday work best for Jacob and myself to head out to the commissary. We normally head to the AFB commissary to do our shopping because it's closer and there is a cute little park that I take Jacob to on our way off base once we are done. Today I was reminded why I do not like to go to MCB commissary which amazes me because 6 months ago I use to find all I needed there. I now have to make another trip to the AFB commissary because the MCB one did not have Jacob's diapers, Jon's granola and about 5 other things that I need for next week. Thank goodness I have a typed out list when I go and I'm very particulare about crossing off items once I find them!
I think what aggrevated me the most about this trip today was the fact that the sweet Okinawan baggers put 3 glass jars of spaghetti sauce and about 10 glass jars of baby food in one plastic bag! That was sure fun to bring up 3 flights of stairs!!!
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment