I am so thankful for the digital age! I think I take an average of 100 pictures a week of Jacob. Of course he is quick so not all are GREAT but I do have my favorites. I've decided that I will start to post my favorite photo or a few of Jacob from the week now on fridays! I just love our little boy and I cannot believe how BIG he is getting!!!
Jacob was sitting in the laundry basket in his room with Larry the Cucumber and a Veggie Tale book called "God loves you very much". He loves his VEGGIES!!!

I take a picture every time Jacob experiences a new food and this week it was Chicken!

Jacob and his new toy! I think he liked it more while he was in the buggy at the exchange now that it's out of the packaging he could care less.
No comments:
Post a Comment