
It was love at first! I believe that Jon fell in love with Jacob at first sight...well maybe once all the goey slime was cleaned off but still I think he fell in love with him immediately just like I did. Jacob has changed both of our lives forever! That is the honest truth of it. I always knew that Jon would be a good dad but what I didn't realize was what a GREAT dad he would be and that when he became a Dad I would fall in love with him all over again. I absolutely love watching Jon and Jacob together. I seriously think that Jacob thinks Jon always comes home to play with him. They have a blast together whether it's playing their peek-a-boo game on our bed, bath time, spa daddy time or reading books. They both always have smiles on their faces! I love them both so very much. Happy First Father's Day Jon...even if you are surrounded by water on the tuna can!
No comments:
Post a Comment