Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Learn to swim
Jacob has started his first swimming lessons this week. Lucky for me it's another Mommy and Me class we get to go too! Unfortuntaely, our mornings of cuddling and sleeping in are over since we actually have to get up! Our first lesson we had in the rain. Rain is a fact of life here on Okinawa and so we swim in the rain. I can count on my hands the number of times I have actually heard it lighting/thunder here. Jacob drank the water yesterday. I guess it was jsut way too tempting not to stick his tongue in. Today he did much better with no water tasting. He enjoyed floating on his belly, lounging on his back and doing mommy lift jumps from the side of the pool since I don't think he really understands how to jump to mommy yet. Hopefully, one day the rain will let up and we will actually get to see the sunshine appear again but according to the forecast it doesn't look like it till the weekend. But, we are thankful for the rain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment