Monday, June 8, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Products

Last Saturday Jacob had to ride one last time in his beloved Peg Perego infant car seat since his Britax car seat cover was still not dry. He gave me this really freaked out bright eyed look when I placed him in it Saturday morning to go and meet Jon on base. I don't think he quite knew what to think of the side impact head pads on it! He enjoyed the ride so much that he passed out in it!!! See the pictures below. His first ride in his infant car seat to his last ride!

We also packed up Jacob's Rainforest Play Gym this weekend. I didn't have the heart to pack it up while he was awake and watching. He loved this play gym. He has used it since he came home from the hospital! The first day we were home I placed him under it. He first started reaching for objects in front of him while playing with this. He first started rolling underneath this gym. He did a lot of firsts with this gym. Now he likes to see if he can hang onto the toys with both arms and I jsut don't feel that is very safe so we bid the toy goodbye this weekend and now it is resting in a closet for the next little Spencer.

I found this video while I was looking for a picture of Jake and his play gym. I can't believe he use to even be that little!!!

No comments: