I recently found Kelly's Korner while looking at a friend's blog. Kelly is the mom to a little cutie named Harper. I've enjoyed reading their story and have been truly blessed by it. I have remembered a lot about my time in the NICU during nursing school. Maybe that is where I should pursue working at when we return to America. Who knows. I think my heart will always be in Oncology nursing though.
Back to the blog, I found a recipe on it called Chicken Lasagna. I thought it might be interesting so I added it to our menu list for this week. I made it last night for dinner and it was YUM!! YUM!! and YUM!!! I think the leftovers for lunch today were even better than last night!
Chicken Lasagna
- 2 or 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 2 jars spaghetti sauce ( i used Ragu Parmesan and Oregano)
- Uncooked Lasagna noodles
- 1 15 oz Ricotta cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Cook the chicken. Shred/cut up the cooked chicken. In a 11x7 , spread 1 to 1 1/2 cup of sauce, top with uncooked lasagna noodles. Then layer ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and Parmesan cheese. Spread chicken on top. Spread 1 cup sauce on top of that and then cover with another layer of noodles. Then put remaining sauce on top of the noodles. Cover with foil in oven. Bake 1 hour at 375. Uncover and top with remaining mozzarella cheese and let stand for five minutes.


No comments:
Post a Comment