I've been silent for a few days. Jacob is doing much better at least I hope he is doing better. We will get his ears rechecked on Thursday. Jon has been home since Thursday on a 96 so that has been nice even though I can't really remember what we did. Probably because we didn't do anything and it was nice!!
Friday was our Okinawa wedding anniversary. We left Jacob with a babysitter for only the second time ever and off we went. We were gone for about 3 hours and thirty minutes. I was not the one timing the whole event. Jon timed it since we were on a tight schedule according to him. We ate at this delicious restaurant in American Village next to Tony Roma's but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the cute little Italian place. But, I know we will visit it again soon. We had a two person 'set' which included two drinks, a salad and spaghetti. Jon ordered me lasagna but I think we more so shared everything. After that Jon took me to a place called Round 1. I had heard of it but never did any research on it because well it didn't sound like a place to take my bouncing baby boy anytime in the near future. We went roller skating which was fun. I can't even remember the last time I went roller skating! We will definitely head back to Round 1 soon!! Then after roller skating it was off to Leon Eri Dance Studio. We had a private dance lesson of the Tango for 30 minutes. We can now Tango. We still have four more dance lessons to go to now so Jacob will for sure be left with a babysitter again.
Our date night 2009 was SUPER. I had a blast but the best part was I only got the babysitter. I didn't know about anything else. I love my husband and I am very thankful that I married someone who fits me so perfectly!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sounds like a fantastic date! I love when Hubs plans stuff! Congrats!
Post a Comment