Monday, February 16, 2009

Trip anxiety

I've decided that I have a little bit of trip anxiety starting. I think I have just realized that going home is not going to be as easy as it sounds. It's hard enough to get myself and Jon packed to fly home but now I have to add in all Jacob's stuff. I've sat and debated now for a month what items of Jacob's I am going to take from here. We are buying a new pack n play once we are home because the pack n play we bought here has a recall on it so we are waiting for our money to come back. I'm waffling between ordering Jake's new convertible car seat or taking an infant car seat with us since we have two car seats and two bases for them and then just ditching the car seat at my parents house when we come back to the island. I want to order a stroller bag so my new Chicco stroller doesn't get dirty but who am I kidding..I am a Mommy to a little boy. The stroller is bound to get dirty sooner or later so now I'm trying to decide between taking the stroller or buying another stroller there. I'm even planning on send some of Jake's toys home so that I not only don't have to waste suitcase space on them but so we don't have to buy any toys while we are there. We have plenty!! It probably doesn't help that Jon is gone and away and all of these choices have to be made now and not in two weeks when we leave.

No comments: