I'm totally perplexed by this. I got burnt on my arms, chest and face today while outside for about an hour and fifteen minutes. But, Jacob did not get burnt at all. How is that possible? I've obviously been exposed to the sun more than him but he still has his perfectly white skin!! I just don't get it!
But, the reason we were out in the sun today was because we went to the Foster Flea Market on base which in and of itself is just fun to go to because of the stampede of locals on foot when they open the gate to them! It still creeps me out a little bit with all the people running at you! We walked around looking for good 'airplane' toys. Almost all of Jacob's toys that he has received make some sort of noise that after about five minutes would probably be annoying to anyone who wanted to actually sleep on a 14 hour plane ride! So, I was on the hunt for cheap silent toys that would keep his interest. We came away with a few toys and got out of there before it got super crazy! One day I will have to write about the MCCS flea market. It is just nuts. The locals will buy anything because it is "American."
And on another note...Jon's Baby Bjorn held Jacob like a champ today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment