Saturday, February 14, 2009

My sweatyhead!

My little sweaty head is finally asleep for a nap. Jacob just doesn't feel good today. He has had a little sweaty head all morning and has wanted to be held all morning which is not like him. He had a fever earlier which was difficult to take with his powerful legs. I had to try 3 times but finally I got a temperature and he got some tylenol. He nursed and went to sleep after some gentle Mommy rocking.

I can't tell if it is his teeth coming through more that is causing all of this or if he is getting sick. It's so frustrating when he can't tell me what is wrong. I wish I knew so I could make him feel better. Yesterday I thought it was his teeth because he was 'chewing' his hands constantly and wouldn't eat. Today he is eating like a champ and not 'chewing' his hands. Hopefully, I'll figure it out. If not we already have his 6 month baby visit scheduled for next week!

No comments: