Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me again..

It's "Not Me" time again!

I was not the Mommy that sung the Veggie Tales theme song repeatedly in our living room only to watch my little boy turn his head wherever he was and blankly stare at the blank TV screen..nope not me!

I never once heard Jacob stirring from his nap and quickly went into his nursery and rocked him back to sleep...nope not me!

I did not purposely dress Jacob in such a fashion most of last week to avoid having to put shorts on and off of him all day when I changed him...wasn't me.

When cleaning Jacob's bathroom this week I did not just throw bucket after bucket of water and Mr. Clean on the floor in order to avoid actually using the mop to mop it. I most certainly don't take shortcuts or waste water so that wasn't me.

So my 'not Me's' have a theme this week...JACOB! I sure love our little boy and I can't believe how big he is getting!!!

No comments: