Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bathrooms

I have never been a fan of cleaning bathrooms. I think I have even blocked out the memories of having to clean the bathroom in our dorm room during my PCC days. I just don't do bathrooms. It works out nicely because Jon cleans our bathroom for me usually on the weekends. I think he likes cleaning the bathroom actually which is a WIN for me =) I'll clean rest of the house if I can avoid the bathroom at all costs. Mostly, I dislike the bathroom because of our glass shower. I just don't like cleaning it because it never seems clean when I am done. I have been doing a lot of reading about cleaning glass showers this time Jon has been gone and I have been forced to clean the bathroom. Two things that I have read about I have tried now. One site suggested to clean the shower and then use a Magic Eraser from Mr. Clean to get the soap marks off. I tried and it seemed to work but I could still see soap/water drop marks when I was done. I've also tried using vinegar but I am afraid that I may have made the mixture to weak since I diluted the vinegar with water because I shuddered at the thought of my house smelling like a salad or a really bad sun burn all day! The vinegar seems to do much better than the Magic Eraser. I'm hoping to try out the Rain-X idea the next time around if I could ever seem to remember to buy some Rain-X!

No comments: