My husband has been home now from his last deployment to Australia for a few days now so I have been cooking!! It's so terribly hard to cook for yourself and only yourself for days on end so I neglect cooking or trying new recipes all together. I found this recipe on a blog hop and wish I knew who to give credit to but I didn't write that down!
Jon ate this leftover the next day for lunch since he had missed dinner due to a night flight. He said all he wanted was whatever I was going to have for lunch which would have most likely been a peanut butter and jelly sandwich but after one bite he waved his hand and said "new favorite." I guess it's even better leftover!!
Hawaiian Chicken
approx. 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
1 bottle French salad dressing
2 small cans mandarin oranges drained
2 tablespoons Dijon style mustard
Combine all ingredients in crock pot is what the recipe said but I mixed everything but the cranberry sauce and chicken in a bowl. Then I poured some of the mixture on the bottom, places the chicken on top, poured the rest over the chicken and then added the cranberry sauce on top. Cook on low approximately 4 hours until chicken is done. Serve over rice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment