We are certainly glad to have Jon home. It has just been over a week and our week has been action packed. Jacob's routine has completely changed to accommodate some Daddy time each night. My routine has totally changed because now I am getting up before Jacob to make breakfast and lunch for Jon and I'm also cooking again. It is so nice to have my extra set of hands back to help with Jacob not to mention having my best friend by my side once again!Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Daddy is REALLY home!
We are certainly glad to have Jon home. It has just been over a week and our week has been action packed. Jacob's routine has completely changed to accommodate some Daddy time each night. My routine has totally changed because now I am getting up before Jacob to make breakfast and lunch for Jon and I'm also cooking again. It is so nice to have my extra set of hands back to help with Jacob not to mention having my best friend by my side once again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment