We are having our Thanksgiving this year a little late. We are very thankful now that Jon is home with us now for a few months hopefully! The 'tuna can' was within range this morning and so the guys were able to fly off to the MCAS here. I arrived on time but missed the fly in since they were earlier than I thought they would be but still we got to see Jon walking towards us from the helicopter. After some quick paperwork we were on our way home! Jacob was passed out asleep for the whole ordeal after Daddy started holding him!
We have since had lunch and now I am sitting in the office while Jon is attempting to give Jacob a bottle. Unfortunately Jacob isn't being suckered into the bottle yet! So, I think we have regressed to no bottle again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment