Sunday, November 23, 2008

I love SKYPE!!!

Last night I woke up around 3 to go and check on Jacob because he had woken up at 11:23 screaming for some reason. I wanted to make sure he was okay so I got up. Since Jon has been gone I'm use to checking my email whenever I get up in the middle of the night to see if he has written me email. I had email from him from his hotmail account so I knew he was where the squadron is suppose to be right now. I was going to head off to bed but decided to check my myspace to see if he had left me a message on there too! And of course he had and then I noticed it said he was online now. So, I sent him a message on myspace which he got and then he got on skype. We weren't able to actually talk because the guys he is out on liberty with were asleep but we got to type which in my world is just the next best thing. After a long hour of typing we both ended up going to bed but I am so thankful I was able to type to him for a bit!

No comments: