Wednesday, November 26, 2008
The BIG bottle battle!
Before Jon left for his deployment we started to give Jacob a bottle. He would take it from Jon or myself without a problem. A few weeks after Jon left Jacob started to refuse his bottle. I believe Jacob got smart and realized that what he wanted I had and that if he didn't take the bottle he got what he wanted! After about 5 weeks of trying every bottle at the store here including the Avent ones that we had, the original playtex nurser, a cheap Gerber bottle, the playtex insulator, the playtex venti-air, the nuk bottle I finally stumbled upon a review for the Breastflow bottle on amazon one day. I read review after review on the bottle. This bottle is awesome. It makes Jacob work like he does when I am nursing him and there is little to no gagging on his part which makes me happy. The best part is this bottle doesn't leak any milk into his mouth until he is latched on and ready. This bottle has put him to sleep both times we have used it. I'm holding off on trying it a third time today because right now I think he is in the middle of his 3 month growth spurt and feel it's better if I feed him. I can't wait to see if this bottle really does pass the with someone else giving it to him, if he takes it from me he should take it from anyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment