Yesterday, I ended up taking Jacob to the Naval Hospital ER here since he spiked a fever the night prior. The highest it ever got was 101.5 that we know of but still he had never had a fever before. I knew that he had been pulling on his left ear for about a week but dismissed it as a sign of teething since his two top teeth are coming in and he didn't have any other signs of an ear infection. Once the fever started he turned into a clingy baby which he is not so we knew something was wrong. It turns out our little boy has his first ear infections, yes two ear infections! He has done well with his Amoxicillin and seems to be doing better today!
In the midst of a diaper change yesterday, Jacob said MaMaMa and giggled and smiled when I repeated it back to him!! Score for this Mommy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment