Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cleaning Freak...

Today I have been a cleaning freak. I guess that is hard to do when you are not staying at your own home but none the less I have been cleaning. I have done 5 loads of our laundry and I just did our laundry on Saturday and it is now only Wednesday..I'm not sure how we accumulated all of the dirty laundry again so quickly! SHOUT has literally become my best friend since Jacob has come along. It has saved so many clothes that I thought might be stained permanently by the time I washed the outfit! Jacob posed today with the SHOUT bottle as he sat on top of the dryer (yes i know that may be deemed unsafe) while I rotated laundry.


I also bleached all of Jacob's hard plastic toys since he has been sick now for almost a week. I think this morning when he threw up, not spit up, but threw up all over me and his changing pad after his bath that made me go on the bleach fit with his toys. Most of them are dry now and have been returned to his toy box or his excersaucer. I hope that they are cleaner or at least germ free now for about 10 minutes before he slobbers all over them again!


He had the most confused look after his nap when I put him in the excersaucer and there were no toys on it but at least the holes provided some entertainment.

No comments: