Thursday, March 5, 2009

Walmart

So, after not having access to any other store other than the military exchange or commissary for the last year and a half I could not wait to be able to go shopping anywhere. Our first trip was to Walmart. We had to buy the essentials like shampoo and toothpaste since we have learned that those items are just added weight to a suitcase! I was completely overwhelmed by the choices that were there. It may seem silly but looking at 50 to 60 different kinds of deodarant can make my head spin! I ended up choosing one of the travel size deodarants because I could pick from the huge shelf of deodarant. Who could have thought something simple could be so hard. I have now been to walmart two more additional times but have gone with a mission each time and for only one or two items which seemed much more managable.

No comments: