Saturday, March 7, 2009
Mom jeans...
So, my biggest goal for this trip has been to go shopping. Since I have had Jacob my body has totally changed. Changed for the better I guess but changed so much that none of my clothes fit and my jeans stretch out so quickly that it makes me look like I have depends on underneath them! I've been to the mall twice with my sister-in-law and each time walked away with nothing. I do not care for jeans that already have holes in them and I do not care for colored jeans nor do I care for jeans that are so low you can see my bottom when I bend over nor do I care for the high waisted Mom jeans. I finally found some jeans yesterday at GAP, the same place I found my last jeans at 5 years ago. I couldn't be happier! Now if they just had the same jeans in a few different shades I'd be set! Now it's onto shirts since I will venture back into pants later but shirts are proving to be more challenging than the jeans!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment